Our reusable make-up wipes are an environmentally friendly way to clean your skin. Unlike cotton wool pads or disposable make-up wipes, ours can be used again and again.
Our Soft & Scrub wipes are the perfect combination to exfoliate and clean your skin.
The front of the wipe is 100% cotton towelling perfect for scrubbing your face clean. The other side is soft 100% organic cotton fleece, gentle and smooth for wiping your eyes after a long day.
Towel side - 100% Cotton towelling
Fleece side - 100% Organic cotton fleece
Each wipe is sized between 7-8cm square. They are all homemade, so the fabric is hand cut, secured on a sewing machine and finished by hand. Each wipe may be a slightly different size and shape.
Wipes are not pre-washed, expect some shrinkage.
Directions for use
- Simply use the wipe with your favoured skin cleanser - this could be anything including soap, micellar water, coconut oil and cleanser.
- Once used pop your wipes into your washbag and throw in the washing machine with similar colours. There may be some discolouration over time.
- The sooner your wipes are washed the less likely they are to be stained.
- We recommend washing them at 30 degrees, alternatively you could hand wash them.
- Then simply air dry and use again!
(WS) Cotton Towelling & Organic Cotton Fleece (5/10pack)
Terms and Conditions
Your items will be processed and an advised delivery date will be sent via email once payment has been received.
Damaged or undelivered items
We have proof of postage for all items, so in the unlikely event that your order shouldn’t arrive we will be able to claim from the postal company. If your order is returned to us for non-delivery / non-collection, we may have to charge you again for redelivery.
If your delivery is not received within 7 working days please contact us and we will find out what has happened to it.
If your parcel or items arrive damaged, which we hope is very unlikely, please contact us. It would be helpful if you take a photograph so we can use it as evidence. Once you have spoken to us we may ask you to send the damaged items including the packaging back to us. Please do not throw anything away as it may impact our ability to refund you. If we ask you to return damaged good we will refund you the postage fee. Please do not return damaged items before contacting us.
It would be a shame if you didn't love our products, however we understand sometimes this happens. We will happily refund your money if you are not happy with or no longer want your purchase. However, there are a few conditions:
- The items must be returned within 30 days of the original postage date
- You must contact us at email@example.com and follow the returns instructions supplied
- The product must not be used and returned in the condition it was sent. If it was received damaged please explain this and take a photograph so we can see the issue.
- It must be returned in the original packaging and if it was a bundle product all products must be returned
- Unfortunately, we can't refund the original postage costs or the cost to return the item to us. We advise that you receive proof of postage and have this tracked to cover you in case it doesn’t arrive
- Once the item has been received and the condition checked a full product refund will be given within 14days.
If you have any questions about your product or returning them please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: Refunds can only be credited against the payment method used to make the purchase.
Please direct all returns to:
Little Green Wood, Returns Department
10 Barlow Street
If you need to cancel an order please e-mail us as soon as possible to email@example.com.
If the order has not shipped at the time we receive your request, we will issue a full refund. If the order has already posted, we regret that we cannot cancel the order. Please see the return policy for returning your order and requesting a refund.